I've written for a wide range of outlets — from national outlets to a college blog. Read a selection of my work here.
- "Google eyes move into political polling work"
- "Gay GOP group says it's being excluded from CPAC"
- "Next Judiciary chairman eyes treatment of minors"
Read all of my stories for The Hill here.
The Huffington Post
- "Key Sexual Abuse Protections Await White House Approval, Frustrating Advocates"
- "State Department Awarded Blackwater More Than $1 Billion After Threat On Investigator's Life"
- "Exxon Mobil Insists It Has Policy Protecting LGBT Workers Against Discrimination"
- "Afghan Presidential Candidate Has Concerns About Bowe Bergdahl Swap"
- "College Republican Who Switched Parties Once Scorned 'Damn Liberals'"
- "Pot Activist Raises Specter Of Armed Revolt, Is Politely Asked To Leave GOP Lawmaker's Office"
Read all of my stories for The Huffington Post here.
The Sag Harbor Express
- "School Superintendent Gratto Announces Retirement; Wilcoxen Resigns from School Board"
- "Motor Vehicle Accident in East Hampton Claims the Life of Real Estate Developer"
- "Suffolk County Regulating Limos. Taxis Next?"